Shimanaka-Fujii Bros. Nursery
This nursery was located at 1534 Oregon St. in Berkeley beginning in 1909, operated by T. Kishike. Between 1910 and 1913 B. Mayama and T. Saito were also listed as proprietors. Y. Shimanaka is listed as the sole proprietor from 1917-1922. In 1925 the Fujii Bros. take over the property and operate the nursery at least through 1940.