Yoshida, O. Nursery
This nursery was located at 6212 Claremont Ave., Oakland. It was first run by A. Hironaka, who moved from Berkeley in 1917. From 1918-1920 Tanaka was also listed as a proprietor. From 1921-1925 Hironaka was again listed as the single proprietor. By 1933 the nursery was owned by O. Yoshida, who operated the business at least through 1940.